Beth's Corps Experience

Profiling my time as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Macedonia.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A visit from Matt and Hugo

My buddies Matt and Hugo and Matt's fiancé, Vicki, explored the western part of Macedonia for their last bit of vacation. One of their last stops was in my quaint town of Gostivar. Gostivar may not be the most exciting or beautiful place, but for me it is outstanding because there are people living there, which was hardly the case at my last site. For me, Gostivar is seriously satisfying urban dwelling.

For Hugo and Matt's visit I decided a good way to see the place and get to know a little piece of life for me would be to come to work with me. We went on a field visit (which actually took us out of Gostivar, but we got to see a lot of the town from the car). We went to visit a farm in Kicevo where the owner is interested in building a new barn. Here is a photo of the a sheep from the barn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home