Beth's Corps Experience

Profiling my time as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Macedonia.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Good & Evil Party

During the first weekend of April my friend Shaun's girlfriend threw a Good and Evil party in honor of her birthday. We were supposed to bring something good or evil to eat or drink (we brought good food--vegetables, home-made hummus (Liz made it) and pretzels.
We were also supposed to dress up as something good or evil, which we also did. There was a photo posted, but I removed it due to the questionable political nature of my costume (no, I was not George Bush).
The party was great and it was good to get out of Gostivar for a social event, and it was one of the most creative ideas for a party I have heard of in a while. Some of the costume highlights: Shaun and Vanessa went as Nuclear and Wind power. My friend Angie was an American Tourist, Kaitlan was a sports-fan...also in attendance was a Taxi, a devil and an angel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home